Seattle Sidewalks Safer for Dogs After A Decade of Streetlight Testing
25 days ago - By Seattle Dog Spot
Last year, Seattle City Light's 10th annual contact voltage survey showed that the number of streetlights emitting dangerous levels of electricity in Seattle decreased by 83% since 2010.
The utility started the testing program after a German Shorthaired Pointer named Sammy was electrocuted on Thanksgiving Day in 2010 after he stepped on a wet metal plate next to a defective streetlight in Seattle's Queen Anne neighborhood.
Sammy was electrocuted in Seattle on Thanksgiving 2010 after stepping on a metal plate electrified by a faulty streetlight. Photo from Sammys Big Heart.
Read more ...
The headlines of Dog Mag
'Haunted Victorian Child' Dog Wins Hearts Via Hysterically Honest Adoption Post
Prancer hates men, other animals and has created a "demonic Chihuahua hellscape" in his foster's home.
The Healthy Hound Newsletter 62
In This Issue ● Are Dog Years Real? ● Hybrid Dog vs. Mutt ● Why Grapes Are Toxic To Dogs ● 8 Ways You Annoy Your Dog ● Is Your Vet Doing A Good Job? ● Protect Your Dog From...
Banned Dogs in Australia
Some dog breeds are banned from being imported into Australia. However, there's no law banning ownership of such breeds when they're already in Australia. These breeds are...