• Golden Retriever's ‘Love for Food' Takes Dangerous Turn, House Fire Ensues

    6 days ago - By iHeart Dogs

    Ashely O'Donnell and her husband were shocked when the bedtime routine was interrupted by their dog, Molly. The golden retriever had been left with a plate of cookies near the stove - but upon turning out all lights in the house, she must have stepped back to investigate one last treat. Suddenly they heard an unexpected beep as Molly accidentally switched on the stove knob and set ablaze a nearby spatula!
    Source credit: Inside Edition - YouTube
    In the blink of an eye, acrid smoke filled Ashley's kitchen and moments later, jolted her and her partner out of their slumber as the shrieking...
    Read more ...