• Rescue Dog Tragically Electrocuted After Touching Light Pole

    21 days ago - By iHeart Dogs

    Walking around the neighborhood is a daily routine for most dogs. They can enjoy all the smells and get the exercise they need. Most dogs are safe in their own neighborhoods, but sadly, a Milwaukee man named Erich Gross soon learned that wasn't always the case.
    Within seconds, Gross's rescue dog named Ted was electrocuted after touching a city light pole. The electric shock came out of nowhere, and it was too much for the little dog to handle. Now, Gross is sharing his story so other dog parents can avoid this fate.
    YouTube
    Family Member's Tragic Death
    Gross adopted 4-year-old Ted from...
    Read more ...