• Dog Barks At Door To Save Neighbors From House Fire

    One year ago - By iHeart Dogs

    As many of us know all too well, the Fourth of July is a scary time to be a dog. Firework explosions and crackles frighten our poor confused pups. But beyond just terrorizing the neighborhood dogs, flammable fireworks can harm people too.
    This July 4th in Tennessee, an improperly disposed of consumer firecracker lit a home on fire. The family slept inside as it burned, unaware of the danger they were in. Fortunately for them, they happened to live next door to a very attentive rescue dog.
    Roux The Doggie Fire Alarm
    Video evidence showed the fire starting at around 10:20pm, an hour after...
    Read more ...