• Man Stares In Horror As His Beloved Best Friend Is Electrocuted Right In Front Of Him

    24 days ago - By iHeart Dogs

    Much like many of our own furry family members, Ted, a four-year-old Poodle mix, loved to go on afternoon walks with his owner and best friend Erich. The pair was out for a walk after a rainstorm when an awful accident occurred, and sweet Ted was taken too soon.
    Both Ted and Erich received electric shocks, but Ted's tiny body just couldn't take it.
    Screenshot
    Erich adopted Ted from MADACC three and a half years ago. Ted was brought in as a puppy with a broken jaw and won the hearts of all the staff. But he had since been put back together and met his best friend Erich.
    It was during what...
    Read more ...