• Couple Spreads The Word About This Accidental Poisoning After Tragically Losing Their Two Dogs

    29 days ago - By iHeart Dogs

    A Utah family wants pet owners to be aware of a winter hazard far more deadly than frostbite. Katrina Burrell and her husband said goodbye to their 2 dogs Monday morning after they were diagnosed with Ethylene glycol poisoning.
    The chemical is most commonly found in antifreeze and has a naturally sweet taste that attracts animals.
    It started last Saturday night when the couple noticed 9-year-old Pit Bull mix, Marley, and 1 1/2-year-old Terrier, Autumn acting drunk. They were stumbling, falling over, and walking into things. By Sunday, Marley was suffering seizures and both pets were...
    Read more ...