• 10 Common Flowers Poisonous To Dogs And How To Spot Them

    25 days ago - By iHeart Dogs

    Having fresh flowers in your home or garden can really brighten your day. However, if your dog gets his chompers on certain pretty plants, it can make him really sick. These flowers in particular can be poisonous to your dog if eaten.
    Most plants are not overly harmful to dogs when consumed in small quantities. In large quantities though, consuming certain flowers can be fatal. If you know or suspect your dog has consumed one of these potentially toxic flowers, take them to a veterinarian right away. In general, potted plants and floral arrangements should be kept away from your dog's...
    Read more ...