8 Signs Your Rottweiler Fully In Charge
1 month ago - By Rottweiler Life
1. You lift your dog up onto the bed knowing full well THAT THEY CAN GET THERE ALL BY THEMSELVES.
2. They take up more than a person's worth of space on the bed AND YOU LET THEM.
3. They'll eat dog food but only if it's RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND.
4. And you just can't stay mad when they make a mess.
5. When they're literally in the process of destroying your property but you still think they're adorable and even TAKE A PICTURE.
6. They know that all they have to do is look at you in just the right way and they'll get fed.
7. They won't let you get any work done if they're looking for...
Read more ...
The headlines of Dog Mag
Can Dogs Smell COVID-19?
Kilo the Pug probably won't be winning any Barn Hunts, but he can still find hidden treats and has a much better sense of smell that me. In our original documentary film...
Introducing The Biewer Terrier: The 197th AKC-Recognized Breed
Dogs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, each as adorable and unique as the last. However, as far as official “breeds” of dogs go, the AKC recognizes 197, as of this year...